Av rental in Barcelona
Event Venues in Barcelona
Barcelona, the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region, is known for its art and architecture. The fantastical Sagrada Família church and other modernist landmarks designed by Antoni Gaudí dot the city. Museu Picasso and Fundació Joan Miró feature modern art by their namesakes. City history museum MUHBA includes several Roman archaeological sites.
Choosing a venue is the one decision that will have the most significant impact on your event. Here, you can find a list of the best event venues in Barcelona, contact us, and we may help you to choose the most suitable for your event.
The Hotel Sofia Barcelona is Barcelona´s hotel with the most total capacity for conventions, conferences, incentives, and meetings.
- More than 6,800 m2 of event space.
- Plenary to accommodate more than 800 attendees.
- 22 multi-purpose rooms distributed over 2 floors.
- The 19th rooftop is a multi-functional location of over 450 m2.
One of Barcelona’s most iconic buildings in a prime location. Thanks to its strategic location, privacy, and belonging to one of the most prominent luxury hotel groups in the world, Hotel Arts Barcelona is the ideal venue for:
- Special automotive events.
- Brand launches.
- National or international events for press and VIP clients.
Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona overlooks the Mediterranean Sea at the center of Barcelona’s shopping and business district, just a few meters from the International Convention Center of Barcelona (CCIB).
- 22 flexible meeting and conference rooms with natural light.
- Ballroom with a capacity for 1,000 people.
- Pool Terrace area with versatile floor space for events, such as cocktails or private poolside celebrations, of up to 780 people.
- Fully equipped Business Center.
Creative in approach and innovative design, in W Barcelona, we will engage and energize your attendees, whether your event is a conference or a soirée. W Barcelona has:
- 6.800 square meters of event space and studios.
- Fully adaptable conference equipment makes business beautiful, meetings memorable, and special events spectacular.
The CCIB was opened in 2004 for the Universal Culture Forum and is a modern, versatile, practical venue. The entrance is accessible from the outside and equipped with the latest technology, providing organizers and private individuals with a wide range of top-quality services that can be adapted to suit the requirements of any event.
- 100,000m2 of floor space.
- 38 halls of different sizes.
- 11,340m2 multi-purpose hall without columns.
- Auditorium with 3,140 seats
One of our favorite Unique Barcelona Event Venues is the National Catalan Museum of Art. This large-scale event venue is truly one of the most spectacular spaces in Barcelona due to the following:
- It’s natural lighting
- The incredible Medieval and Romanesque artwork it hosts
- It’s a national landmark
Fira Barcelona Gran Via venue contains several spaces for congress activity spread around the different halls. One is the Convention Center, located in Hall 8, a fully modular and versatile area with seating between 3,000 and 12,000 people.
The venue, designed by Pritzker Architecture Prize winner Toyo Ito, is located between Barcelona and L’Hospitalet del Llobregat in a new business development area, very close to the airport and connected to the public transport network.
The Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya (as it became known in September 2013) is one of Europe’s busiest tracks, playing host to high-profile rounds of Formula One, and MotoGP and becoming the seasonal winter home of the F1 teams as they test their new cars and drivers. With long straights and various corners, the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya is seen as an all-rounder circuit in Montmeló.
- Is a 4.675 km motorsport race track.
- The track has stands with a capacity of 140,700.
If you need help choosing the venues more suitable for your event, contact us, and we will guide you.